Monday, 22 July 2013

thumbnail

PAREXEL International (India) Pvt. Ltd Openings For Freshers & Exp For the Post of Biostatistical Programmer I July 2013 At Hyderabad


Name Of The Company: PAREXEL International (India) Pvt. Ltd


Experience Required: 0 to 2 yrs

Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E-Computers,Electrical,B.Sc,MSc-Computers,Maths,Microbiology,Statistics,MCA

Job Designation: Biostatistical Programmer I

Functional Area: Application Programming

Type of Industry: IT-Software Services

Package Offered : Best in Market

Job Description:
  • The Biostatistical Programmer I is responsible for the programming and quality control of derived datasets, tables, listings, figures, and statistical appendices.
  • The Biostatistical Programmer I works under the guidance of more senior programmers and biostatisticians.
  • The Programmer collaborates closely with the programming team, Biostatisticians and Consistency Reviewers in order to produce outputs of high quality, within the given timelines.
Work Location: Hyderabad

About company:
PAREXEL International Corporation is a leading global bio/pharmaceutical services organization, providing a broad range of knowledge-based contract research, consulting, and medical communications services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Committed to providing solutions that expedite time-to-market and peak-market penetration, PAREXEL has developed significant expertise across the development and commercialization continuum, from drug development and regulatory consulting to clinical pharmacology, clinical trials management, medical education and reimbursement.

Website: https://parexel.com


Subscribe by Email

Follow Job Updates from This Website via Email

No Comments

Extension Factory Builder